Breasts that are too large for your body can be very difficult to deal with. Back problems and other long-term health issues can all arise due to the size of your breasts. Anyone who finds themselves constantly suffering from back issues or discomfort because of their breasts can turn to Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery.
As the top plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, we here at Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery have helped women of all ages deal with their breast issues through breast reduction or breast augmentation. Here’s why someone with large breasts would benefit from breast reduction:
It is common for women with large breasts to deal with back and neck pain. On top of that, large breasts can also lead to bad posture and even numbness. The women we treat are constantly raving about how much they enjoy their life post surgery. Living pain-free is something every woman should get to experience.
It’s no surprise that large breasts can attract a lot of attention, which can be uncomfortable and unwanted from the majority of women who suffer from large breasts. A successful breast reduction will help minimize the unwanted stares and head turns.
Different from pain, comfort can play a big factor for any woman who is considering a breast reduction procedure. It can be hard for busty women to find clothes that fit them very well. Even worse than being limited in what some women can and can’t wear, it can also be difficult to find a comfortable position while sleeping in bed. Breast reduction services from Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery can change your life in more ways than you may think.
A woman dealing with any of these problems won’t have to wait much longer. For over two decades, Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery has been one of top choices for plastic surgery in Philadelphia. Give us a call today at 215-501-7565 to schedule a consultation.
For years, women of all ages have turned to breast augmentation surgery to improve their physical appearance. As one of the most common forms of cosmetic surgery, thousands of women choose breast augmentation each year. At Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery, we’re proud to be the top choice for breast augmentation in Philadelphia. While we understand the decision of breast augmentation is a big one, here are just a few of the benefits we tell our patients when they choose us for Philadelphia breast augmentation:
Struggling to lose unwanted fat affects millions of Americans each year. Stomach fat can arise from pregnancies, old age and even hormonal changes among other things. With the arrival of summer, there are many reasons to consider getting a tummy tuck procedure to remove that unwanted stomach fat.
Anyone who is looking for the best place to go for a tummy tuck or top plastic surgeons in Philadelphia should look no further than Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery. As the leaders of plastic surgery in Philadelphia, we have helped patients with face, breast, and body procedures for almost 20 years. Here are three of the most common benefits of a tummy tuck procedure:
Now that summer is almost upon us, it’s the perfect time to finally learn more about liposuction, or another type of plastic surgery in Philadelphia, PA, and the surrounding areas, if you’ve been considering an upgrade to your beach body. Unfortunately, there are a number of myths and rumors surrounding liposuction that can confuse men and women who are thinking about what liposuction can do for them. We’ve “busted” four of the most common liposuction myths so that you can stay informed.
- Myth: Liposuction is for those fighting obesity. Contrary to popular belief, liposuction is not a solution or treatment for weight control issues like obesity. The ideal candidate for liposuction should be at or very close to their goal weight, and it should be used to treat localized fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise. Removing too much fat during the liposuction procedure can be dangerous, so you should not seek liposuction if you still have a significant amount of weight to lose.
- Myth: Everyone will be able to tell that you’ve had liposuction. In the vast majority of cases, liposuction only requires a 1/4th-inch incision. This incision will be made on an area of your body that is typically covered by clothing–so your procedure will not be obvious.
- Myth: Liposuction is painful. Many people believe that liposuction is painful, but thanks to the use of anesthesia, most patients barely feel anything during the procedure. Post-procedure, some patients report feelings not of pain, but of dull soreness for a few days after surgery. Compression garments can help to control soreness.
- Myth: The weight will return after liposuction. The effects of liposuction are more or less permanent after the procedure, so long as they are partnered alongside a healthy lifestyle. If you do gain a significant amount of weight after having liposuction (more than ten pounds), your new shape will simply be a larger version of your shape after the procedure. To keep liposuction results looking as good as possible, plan to maintain a balanced diet and active lifestyle after recovering from surgery.
Interested in learning more about liposuction? The team at Gabay and Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery is here to help! Give us a call today at 215-501-7565 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Philadelphia plastic surgeons today!
If you have been considering undergoing breast augmentation surgery, it’s crucial that you arm yourself with knowledge before choosing a surgeon and making an oftentimes permanent decision regarding the look of your body. Read on to learn four of the most important things that you should know before undergoing breast augmentation:
● You’ll need to take some time to recover. After your surgery, you will likely feel sore and fatigued. Patients who have undergone Philadelphia breast augmentation typically need to take about five to seven days off from work before resuming their daily routines.
● You won’t need to replace them. Many women are under the impression that breast implants will need to be replaced every five or ten years. Unlike other cosmetic procedures like Botox injections or lip fillers, breast augmentation in Philadelphia will permanently change the size or shape of your breasts. The only reason you will have to replace your implants is if you are having specific problems–a rare occurrence.
● You may not be an ideal candidate. If you have a family history of breast cancer, you are a smoker, or you are obese, the risk of complications during breast augmentation surgery may increase. Consult with your doctor and be sure to disclose these factors to decide if it is safe for you to undergo the procedure.
● You should have realistic expectations. Experienced plastic surgeons know that drastically increasing the size of the breasts through augmentation is often unsafe and looks unnatural. You should not expect to go from an A cup to a DD cup during your first procedure. Instead, your doctor will work with you to decide on an ideal shape and size that will work with your frame and give you the look that you desire.
If you are uncomfortable with the shape and size of your breasts, the team at Gabay & Gottlieb Cosmetic Surgery may be able to help. Give us a call at 215-501-7565 to schedule a consultation and to learn more.